Serving Students of Orange County, California
for SCIENCE and CULTURE
public charter school
Cultivating global citizens empowered to build a peaceful society through the pursuit of STREAM, Trilingualism and Social Emotional Learning.
Enrolling Transitional Kindergarten (TK) - Grade 5 for this year and TK - Grade 8 for next year.
Innovative Curriculum to Meet Modern Challenges
- STREAM develops our students academically in Science, Technology, Reading/Writing, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics.
- Trilingualism in English, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish empowers our students to communicate and collaborate across cultural and socioeconomic boundaries.
- Social Emotional Learning equips our students with the skills to reflect on who they are becoming and to design their own character and growth.
Multicultural & Multilingual Education
Vibrant Community of Parents & Students
- We will develop students as self-motivated, confident, competent, lifelong learners.
- We will empower students to solve problems through critical & creative thinking, to innovate products and services for modern needs, and to participate fully and functionally in a diverse, global society.