for SCIENCE and CULTURE
Serving Students of Orange County, California
public charter school
Cultivating global citizens empowered to build a peaceful society through the pursuit of STREAM, Trilingualism and Social Emotional Learning.
Enrolling Transitional Kindergarten (TK) - Grade 8 for the upcoming school year.
We are partnering with GlobalGiving to raise funds to provide core educational materials, assignments and communication capability for 120 elementary students in Costa Mesa, California. Over 70 donors have contributed; however, your support is still needed to meet our goal.
Multicultural & Multilingual Education
Vibrant Community of Parents & Students
- We will develop students as self-motivated, confident, competent, lifelong learners.
- We will empower students to solve problems through critical & creative thinking, to innovate products and services for modern needs, and to participate fully and functionally in a diverse, global society.
Innovative Curriculum to Meet Modern Challenges
- STREAM develops our students academically in Science, Technology, Reading/Writing, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics.
- Trilingualism in English, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish empowers our students to communicate and collaborate across cultural and socioeconomic boundaries.
- Social Emotional Learning equips our students with the skills to reflect on who they are becoming and to design their own character and growth.
New Campus Location!
2131 Tustin Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
ISSAC is pleased call the Boys & Girls Club of Costa Mesa our new home. The center had just completed a $3M renovation in May 2019 and the new space design is perfectly aligned with our STREAM curriculum!
A virtual tour by the Boys & Girls Club.
We will be scheduling tours for parents throughout this summer. Stay tuned!
UPCOMING INFO SESSIONS
We are holding weekly info sessions for those interested in learning about 2020-2021 school year at ISSAC. Every Thursdays at 7:00pm Pacific, June 25 - July 30
ZOOM Meeting Info:
Meeting ID: 970 7339 0101