for SCIENCE and CULTURE
Serving Students of Orange County, California
public charter school
Cultivating global citizens empowered to build a peaceful society through the pursuit of STREAM, Trilingualism and Social Emotional Learning.
Enrolling Transitional Kindergarten (TK) - Grade 8 for the upcoming school year.
- June 22 - July 17
- 8am - 12pm
Available to all students registered for school year: 2020 - 2021.
2020 - 2021 School Year
Will start early on August 3, 2020. You may enroll now.
Innovative Curriculum to Meet Modern Challenges
- STREAM develops our students academically in Science, Technology, Reading/Writing, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics.
- Trilingualism in English, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish empowers our students to communicate and collaborate across cultural and socioeconomic boundaries.
- Social Emotional Learning equips our students with the skills to reflect on who they are becoming and to design their own character and growth.
Multicultural & Multilingual Education
Vibrant Community of Parents & Students
- We will develop students as self-motivated, confident, competent, lifelong learners.
- We will empower students to solve problems through critical & creative thinking, to innovate products and services for modern needs, and to participate fully and functionally in a diverse, global society.